With funding from the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, the AAP held a webinar series on preventing, identifying, and treating opioid dependence.
Take special note of the “Take Home Points” document that accompanies each webinar.
1. Unraveling the Mystery of Acute and Chronic Pain in the Child & Adolescent
2. Putting the Pieces Together: Strategies for Pain Management
3. Co-Occurring Psychiatric Illness and Substance Use in Youth
4. Rational Pain Management in Children With Chronic Medical Conditions
5. Demystifying Buprenorphine Prescribing for Youth With Opioid Use Disorders
6. Understanding Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome for the General Pediatrician